HOW DOES A RETAINER WORK?
Retainer agreements work best if you require a guaranteed amount of time spent supporting your business, whether it be on a weekly or monthly basis. Retainer fees are discounted by £1 per hour as a ‘Thank You’ for making a monthly commitment and allowing time to be scheduled in advance.
- Decide how many hours you require a month or a week.
- If you are unsure of how many hours you require we can start with a two-week trial to assess this.
- Either decide on set tasks to be carried out each month or send tasks as and when it suits you, throughout the course of the month or the week.
- Work is completed in line with the agreement.
- You will be given updates during the month so that you are up to date with the retained hours used.
- If you need to reduce or increase the hours you just need to give a months notice.
Popular retainer agreements include the following, but please do get in contact for bespoke retainer agreements to suit your business needs.
10 hours – Save £10 – £240 | 20 hours – Save £20 – £480 | 30 hours – Save £30 – £720