Outsourcing is becoming more and more popular with SME’s or owner managed businesses. Small and growing companies are relying more on the abilities and skills of freelancers and consultants so that directors and managers can focus and continue to grow the business, rather than get swamped with tasks that shouldn’t demand their time. Not to mention that the business owners time is the most valuable and vitally important to the business success.
With a huge amount of experience working with small businesses, if you don’t find the service you need listed below please get in touch. With tailored services to suit your business, a solution will be found, whether it be provided by Kirsty Piercy or referred to a preferred partner.
Information about services, including case studies and testimonials.
Why should we outsource?
The benefits of outsourcing to a Virtual Assistant…
- Tailored outsourced service, perfect for your requirements.
- Flexible support, for a one-off project or on a regular basis but to support a fluctuating workload and demand.
- By using a freelancer rather than an employee you can use the services of a more experienced and skilled professional.
- On-site support for businesses in Devon, predominately Newton Abbot, Torquay or Exeter, if required.
- No recruitment nightmares, hidden costs of employment or employment law considerations.
How do we outsource to you?
The process of outsourcing, it is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
1. Free consultation – we can meet for a coffee, or at your premises (location dependent), or have a scheduled telephone call. We establish what you want to achieve and how we will work together.
2. You will then receive a proposal confirming the scope of work, expectations, timescales, rates. Once you are happy with the proposal you will then sign the agreement – guaranteeing the work to be completed for you.
3. The work is done in line with timescales with clear and efficient communication throughout.